Explore My World

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

And The Winner Is...

Sus from "Sips from the Fire Hydrant"!! Congrats Sus! I guess if you enter to win enough contests you will at least win something, I hope you fared well on your other entries! Please email me you address info so that I may send your runes out ASAP, maybe you can have them in time for Samhain for divination when the veils are at there thinnest.

Thank you to all who supported me during my first giveaway! It was a small crowd but I think that may be due to the sporadic nature of my writing, it is tough to have faithful readers when they can never tell when you will post.

I have been reading a great book as of late titled, "Practical Intuition" by Laura Day. It is a step by step guide on how to hone your intuitive perceptions. It is a wonderful book that basically states that everyone has intuition, some more thatn others, but everyone has the ability to notice these intuitions. She has many exercises in the book that help you notice this intuition. So far I have predicted my future for the next year, but I am only a quarter through the book, there is so much more to learn!

This post lacks pictures due to the lameness of either my computer or blogger not recognizing my cookie settings. Ugh, I hate having an outdated computer (6 yrs old). It is a wonderful thing that has never caught a virus or even had a hiccup! It is a mac, a computer my husband bought a few months before we met. I love it, but to buy a new mac will cost a fortune, we are thinking on just buying a cheap laptop that has up to date applications and operating system. Blah Blah Blah, computer lingo.

Samhain Blessings!

No comments: